Leadership Coaching – Our Approach
We all possess the innate leadership qualities needed to create powerful transformation in the world
As a social change leader, you clearly understand the importance and value of your work. You’re passionate and driven, but you meet significant challenges everyday that can impact your ability to effect change.
Like you, many Community Organizers and Social Change Leaders are asking themselves
- How do I resolve conflict on my team?
- How do I help my team see the bigger picture?
- Is there a way to experience less stress in my work?
- How do I relate to my boss and my co-workers better?
- How do I have a better work/life balance and keep my work interesting?
Without a more transformative approach to leadership and community development, the daily challenges that leaders face can result in burnout, a loss of meaning and connection at work, and bold visions with no momentum.
What if you created in your organization a vibrant, relational culture that values creativity, innovation, and bold ideas instead of compliant, traditional approaches?
This is exactly the environment that Immanent Leadership can help you build—an environment where it’s possible to create powerful and lasting transformation.
Our clients tend to become more confident, more creative, more resilient, more lighthearted, and more willing to take risks in a thoughtful way. This leads to improvement in their interpersonal and assessment skills as well as their ability to trust and delegate to others in their organizations. When addressing the world outside their organizations, they find their communication skills are much more effective. This requires a deep understanding of other people’s interests, and how those interests affect their own.
Your work with Immanent Leadership includes:
- An overall purpose and set of goals for the coaching work, tailored to your individual needs.
- A personal coaching program that supports you in meeting those goals.
- A process that allows you to embody leadership qualities, including power, compassion, strength, confidence, joy, and connectedness.
- A thorough evaluation of the program’s outcome.
- Specific recommendations to support your work going forward, and help address any issues that may have surfaced during coaching.
- The benefit of an experienced, compassionate guide throughout the process.
I invite you to contact me for a conversation…
Schedule a complementary phone consultation with Jon